Tell Us Your Story

If you have a great story about how you use your PocketWizard gear and want to share with us, we’re all ears! We’re always interested in hearing what our users are up to, and may make a blog story about you and your work.

Email us your story now. Please include photos and links!

Bookmark and Share

7 Responses to “Tell Us Your Story”

1. Lew Everling says:

I love all my Pocketwizard accessories, from my multimax’s in the studio, to my TT-1 and TT-5’s for all my location work, from outdoor seniors, to location events! Pocketwizard you truly are awesome and amazing! Thanks for providing a superior product.

• Lew Everling says:

Well its been almost a year since I posted how much I loved the tt-5’s and the tt-1 and man can I just say these things really RAWK! I’ve taught 4 programs throughout the midwest using my tt-5’s shot numerous weddings, models, and seniors. They’ve been dropped, flown off golf carts, and still ticking! I’ve incorporated as many as 6 Canon 580exii’s and just love the results! Keep up the great work gang! For me its Pocket Wizards for Life!

2. Loving my new MiniTT and FlexTT5 (x3) for Nikon. Fabulous! Worth the wait.

3. David Lam says:

Any plan to support Sony camera/flash HSS/ADI etc?
    I’d also like to see Profoto Acute B2/Alien Bees Einstein working with my A900 seamlessly one day.

• admin says:

We don’t see any ControlTL Sony support in the foreseeable future. We have had a good relationship with Profoto with the Standard PocketWizard triggering system. The ControlTL system has yet to be incorporated. We are sure you are not alone in your interest. Let’s wait and see where it goes. And hope it doesn’t take too long.

4. Lew Everling says:

Well its been almost a year since I posted how much I loved the tt-5′s and the tt-1 and man can I just say these things really RAWK! I’ve taught 4 programs throughout the midwest using my tt-5′s shot numerous weddings, models, and seniors. They’ve been dropped, flown off golf carts, and still ticking! I’ve incorporated as many as 6 Canon 580exii’s and just love the results! Keep up the great work gang! For me its Pocket Wizards for Life!

5. Juan DeLeon says:

Dear PocketWizard,

I’m a professional photographer mainly in the professional sports journalism and purchased the PocketWizards III. I really love the new slick design with the multiple channels.

I can setup remote cameras around the ballparks and I’m shooting from the outfield in major league baseball parks. I can also set multiple lights around location shoots triggered by the FlexTT5’s.

PocketWizard has out-done themselves with the new PocketWizards III and has yet set a higher standards then the competition. I have the original PocketWizard, (3) FlexTT5-Canon, and now (2) PocketWizards III.

Thank you for such a great product.

Juan DeLeon