Location Lighting Workshops with Rick Friedman
Here’s an update on the Rick Friedman Location Lighting Workshops we’ve been hearing so many good things about. New dates below.
To learn about portable lighting techniques that have enabled Rick Friedman to capture his on location, award-winning imagery around the world, sign up and join in for one of his upcoming workshops. One of the key things that he will share in a “very hands-on way” is how to better control your lighting. This dynamic, intensive, interactive seminar is designed for portrait photographers, photojournalists, corporate and event photographers, wedding photographers, and serious amateurs who want to improve their knowledge of illumination and light. If you attend Rick’s class, you can plan on leaving feeling empowered to capture great images no matter what lighting situation you come up against!
This workshop begins with creating interesting light with one Speedlight, progresses through using multiple Speedlites with many different light modifiers, using grip equipment, adding colors to your images and ends with mixing both Speedlights and studio strobes. Rick teaches using both Nikon and Canon.
- December 12th & 13th Calumet, San Francisco
- December 16th &17th Calumet, LA
- January 15th Unique Photo, Fairfield, NJ
- February 11th & 12th Rick Friedman Studio, Boston
- March 12th & 13th Midwest Photo, Columbus, OH
- March 31st & April 1st Calumet, Cambridge, MA
- April 6th & 7th Calumet, Chicago
- Glazer’s Photo, Seattle
- White House News Photographers Association, Washington, DC
Visit Calumet Location Lighting Workshops for info on “Location Lighting Workshop with Rick Friedman.” To see Rick’s work and read what other workshop attendees say about Rick’s workshops please visit his site.