Erik Valind’s Small Flash Workshop Tour
Erik Valind, previously featured on our blog, has an exciting workshop currently roaming the country through October. If you’re looking for instruction on fast and mobile applications of off-camera flash, this looks to be your ticket.
Valind will have live models and will cover the following topics:
- The characteristics of light and how it behaves
- Creative ways to control and direct light using modifiers on- and off-camera
- Camera settings that control light
- Wireless triggering using PocketWizard radios
- Gelling your flash for both color correction and dramatic effect
- Practical tips to help you overcome some of the most common worst-case lighting scenarios
Full details on Shaping Light: A Small Flash Workshop Tour can be found here, including dates and locations.
All images and quotes in this post are used with permission and ©Erik Valind, all rights reserved; story is ©PocketWizard. Please respect and support photographers’ rights. Feel free to link to this blog post, but please do not replicate or re-post elsewhere without written permission.