Atlanta-based wedding photographer Hassel Weems, together with his wife Bene’, operate one of Atlanta’s more successful and growing wedding and portrait studios. At the recent WPPI convention, where PocketWizard introduced its new Mini/Flex series, it was clearly apparent this segment of the industry is still healthy and strong. Hassel, like many W&P photographers, uses PocketWizards for both strobe as well as camera triggering. As evident in his portfolio, he clamps extra cameras up high in church balconies, outdoors in trees or virtually anywhere there’s a creative opportunity check out these examples. Hear Hassel and Bene’ talk about their work on their web site.
- Sasha Leahovcenco Travels to the End of the Earth December 10th, 2013
- Making Waves, 06 December 2013 December 6th, 2013
- BTS: Brandon Lyon & Pentatonix December 5th, 2013
- Justin Van Leeuwen’s Distance Test Shoot December 3rd, 2013
- Dom Romney on the Road November 25th, 2013
- Making Waves, 22 November 2013 November 22nd, 2013
- Remote Camera Mountain Bike #Selfies November 20th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless triggering Workshop WPPI