Legends behind the lens Charles and Jennifer Maring photograph a limited number of weddings each year all over the world, based primarily by referral. Among the most awarded photographers, their style received international acclaim and has gained quite a celebrity following. Portrait and wedding commissions include notables as Donald and Melania Trump, Tom Clancy, Star Jones, David Tutera and even Walt Disney World for their most lavish events. So when Charles volunteered to be the subject, showing how HyperSync has changed the game for him, we were all eyes — and ears. Out came the video camera and here are the results. Game, set and match! All changed, thanks to PocketWizard’s Mini and Flex.
- Making Waves, 06 December 2013 December 6th, 2013
- BTS: Brandon Lyon & Pentatonix December 5th, 2013
- Justin Van Leeuwen’s Distance Test Shoot December 3rd, 2013
- Dom Romney on the Road November 25th, 2013
- Making Waves, 22 November 2013 November 22nd, 2013
- Remote Camera Mountain Bike #Selfies November 20th, 2013
- Making Waves, November 15th, 2013 November 15th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless triggering Workshop WPPI