In 1980, Dave Black began photographing sports by working the Olympics that year. Since then, he’s covered 12 Olympic games and countless world championships, international competitions, and national sports championships in the United States and other countries. He’s also covered professional football, baseball, basketball, motorsports, and others. Tennis, golf, and college sports have also graced his portfolio. He worked for Golf Digest for five years, and has had long relationships with Newsweek, TIME, and Sports Illustrated. With thirty years of experience, there’s not many sports Black hasn’t covered.
- Shooting Portraits with HyperSync Webinar June 19th, 2013
- A Pair of Pink Plus III Radio Triggers June 18th, 2013
- Lucas Gilman Using HyperSync in the Surf June 14th, 2013
- Dave Hahn on Remote Camera Triggering June 13th, 2013
- What Can HyperSync Do for You? June 12th, 2013
- Brett Warren’s Porcelain Fashion June 5th, 2013
- Serene HyperSync Engagement Shoot June 4th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Keith Pytlinski LPA Design mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless flash wireless triggering Workshop WPPI