Legends behind the lens Charles and Jennifer Maring photograph a limited number of weddings each year all over the world, based primarily by referral. Among the most awarded photographers, their style received international acclaim and has gained quite a celebrity following. Portrait and wedding commissions include notables as Donald and Melania Trump, Tom Clancy, Star Jones, David Tutera and even Walt Disney World for their most lavish events. So when Charles volunteered to be the subject, showing how HyperSync has changed the game for him, we were all eyes — and ears. Out came the video camera and here are the results. Game, set and match! All changed, thanks to PocketWizard’s Mini and Flex.
- Cheng Han Pursues His Inner Captain Nemo April 11th, 2014
- Making Smaller Voices Heard in an Ever Noisier World March 17th, 2014
- Breaking the ‘First Three Song’ Rule with Erik Voake March 6th, 2014
- Moshe Zusman’s ‘Perfect Venue Lighting’ Now Available on DVD February 28th, 2014
- Chris Henderson (Light) Paints a Really Big Truck February 25th, 2014
- Dylan Coulter Photographed These Olympians Back in July February 21st, 2014
- Seth Hancock Spends 10-Minutes with a Stranger February 14th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop