When people think of Old Lyme, Connecticut, they often first think of Lyme Disease, unfortunately. If they’re a little more familiar with the town, they know it was the home of the Lyme Art Colony, where many prominent Impressionist painters lived and worked in the early 20th century. Old Lyme is still a vibrant place for artists, and from this fertile ground hails photographer Adrien Broom. With a father who is an architect design builder and a mother who manages an art gallery, it’s no wonder Broom is steeped in the arts.
- Making Waves, 06 December 2013 December 6th, 2013
- BTS: Brandon Lyon & Pentatonix December 5th, 2013
- Justin Van Leeuwen’s Distance Test Shoot December 3rd, 2013
- Dom Romney on the Road November 25th, 2013
- Making Waves, 22 November 2013 November 22nd, 2013
- Remote Camera Mountain Bike #Selfies November 20th, 2013
- Making Waves, November 15th, 2013 November 15th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless triggering Workshop WPPI