W.C. Fields had a lot of tricks up his sleeve, but none like that from Kalamazoo Gazette staffer Jill McLane Baker. Interestingly, the Gazette runs a blog by the photo department. How Web 2.0 can you get? Anyway, Jill’s assignment was a cemetery and while photographing a headstone, guess who showed up?
- Portraits of Vermonters by Caleb Kenna May 21st, 2013
- May Tech Tip: What’s That For, PocketWizard? May 17th, 2013
- Matt Hill’s Paper Burlesque & Night Paper Project (NSFW) May 16th, 2013
- The Invisible Second Shooter! May 14th, 2013
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood May 13th, 2013
- Tutu Project Event Starts Pink Plus III Auctions May 10th, 2013
- Mark Wallace Rides with the PlusX May 6th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Keith Pytlinski LPA Design mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless flash wireless triggering Workshop WPPI