Speak about commercial photography for any length of time with Ken Kaminesky and eventually his deep knowledge of the state of the industry will come to light. This knowledge did not come easily or quickly. Attending his first year of college, he took a photography course and was enamored with darkroom work. Eventually, he left school to concentrate on commercial photography by working for pro shooters.
- Breaking the ‘First Three Song’ Rule with Erik Voake March 6th, 2014
- Moshe Zusman’s ‘Perfect Venue Lighting’ Now Available on DVD February 28th, 2014
- Chris Henderson (Light) Paints a Really Big Truck February 25th, 2014
- Dylan Coulter Photographed These Olympians Back in July February 21st, 2014
- Seth Hancock Spends 10-Minutes with a Stranger February 14th, 2014
- Webinar: The Easy Four Light Portrait Studio February 12th, 2014
- Simon Mackney’s 13-hour day with the British Bobsleigh Team February 7th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop