…Hanson Fong and the new PocketWizard Mini/Flex system can handle it all! San Francisco-based wedding and portrait photographer Hanson Fong goes in front of the camera to clearly explain how the new PocketWizard system is perfect for weddings, where one minute you may be using classic portrait lighting but a minute later chasing the bride and groom like a paparazzi. And, of course, you’re not allowed paparazzi on-camera lighting. Hanson’s results are beautiful, of course, and so will yours if you follow his advice.
- Breaking the ‘First Three Song’ Rule with Erik Voake March 6th, 2014
- Moshe Zusman’s ‘Perfect Venue Lighting’ Now Available on DVD February 28th, 2014
- Chris Henderson (Light) Paints a Really Big Truck February 25th, 2014
- Dylan Coulter Photographed These Olympians Back in July February 21st, 2014
- Seth Hancock Spends 10-Minutes with a Stranger February 14th, 2014
- Webinar: The Easy Four Light Portrait Studio February 12th, 2014
- Simon Mackney’s 13-hour day with the British Bobsleigh Team February 7th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop