…begins with a single step. Atlanta-based photographer Zack Arias started out to be a photographer but instead ended up heavily in debt, nearly ruining his family. So he took a steady “day job” and two years later, like the Phoenix, rose out of the ashes and made a successful go of it this time. Besides running a successful photo business centered around the music industry, he runs a unique workshop on “minimalist photography” that’s sold out months in advance. We ran across him on Flickr with an amazing photo, showing his strobe going off (via Pocket Wizard, of course) a looong way off, up in Alaska in the Chugach Range. Check it out!
- Making Waves, 06 December 2013 December 6th, 2013
- BTS: Brandon Lyon & Pentatonix December 5th, 2013
- Justin Van Leeuwen’s Distance Test Shoot December 3rd, 2013
- Dom Romney on the Road November 25th, 2013
- Making Waves, 22 November 2013 November 22nd, 2013
- Remote Camera Mountain Bike #Selfies November 20th, 2013
- Making Waves, November 15th, 2013 November 15th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless triggering Workshop WPPI