For years, the team of developers and engineers at LPA Design, the company behind the PocketWizard brand of photo products, lived in a growing maze of offices on the second floor of a small strip mall. The sound of doors banging shut as people moved about was continuous. This was not a space outsiders were invited to and the few who did visit over the years were left mostly with a memory of the smell of the sandwich shop below. It was time for a move.
- Sasha Leahovcenco Travels to the End of the Earth December 10th, 2013
- Making Waves, 06 December 2013 December 6th, 2013
- BTS: Brandon Lyon & Pentatonix December 5th, 2013
- Justin Van Leeuwen’s Distance Test Shoot December 3rd, 2013
- Dom Romney on the Road November 25th, 2013
- Making Waves, 22 November 2013 November 22nd, 2013
- Remote Camera Mountain Bike #Selfies November 20th, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless triggering Workshop WPPI