For years, the team of developers and engineers at LPA Design, the company behind the PocketWizard brand of photo products, lived in a growing maze of offices on the second floor of a small strip mall. The sound of doors banging shut as people moved about was continuous. This was not a space outsiders were invited to and the few who did visit over the years were left mostly with a memory of the smell of the sandwich shop below. It was time for a move.
- May Tech Tip: What’s That For, PocketWizard? May 17th, 2013
- Matt Hill’s Paper Burlesque & Night Paper Project (NSFW) May 16th, 2013
- The Invisible Second Shooter! May 14th, 2013
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood May 13th, 2013
- Tutu Project Event Starts Pink Plus III Auctions May 10th, 2013
- Mark Wallace Rides with the PlusX May 6th, 2013
- Cliff Mautner shows you why you need an AC3 ZoneController May 3rd, 2013
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Keith Pytlinski LPA Design mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography winner wireless flash wireless triggering Workshop WPPI