When photographer Tristan Shu got a chance to work with some of France’s best freestyle skiers, he knew he had to produce something spectacular. Not one to shy away from a challenge, Tristan created a meticulously timed image showcasing the skiers’ precision and skill. How did he do it? Read the account and see the video below to find out.
- Breaking the ‘First Three Song’ Rule with Erik Voake March 6th, 2014
- Moshe Zusman’s ‘Perfect Venue Lighting’ Now Available on DVD February 28th, 2014
- Chris Henderson (Light) Paints a Really Big Truck February 25th, 2014
- Dylan Coulter Photographed These Olympians Back in July February 21st, 2014
- Seth Hancock Spends 10-Minutes with a Stranger February 14th, 2014
- Webinar: The Easy Four Light Portrait Studio February 12th, 2014
- Simon Mackney’s 13-hour day with the British Bobsleigh Team February 7th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop