Atlanta-based David Christensen had been into photography since he was a teenager, but it was while he worked as chief photographer at a junior college newspaper that he realized this was what he wanted to be. This was further reinforced when he attended a Georgia College Press Association banquet and heard guest speaker Dave LaBelle at the podium. LaBelle was a Pulitzer Prize nominee teaching at Western Kentucky University. This moment was the start of Christensen’s favorite type of photographic image.
- On-Camera Flash versus Off-Camera Flash: Part 1 November 26th, 2014
- Jaime de Diego Freezes His Subjects in Their Tracks November 19th, 2014
- Dealing with things out of your control…Mountain bike photo shoot via Keith Pytlinski October 23rd, 2014
- Webinar: An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits October 13th, 2014
- Upgrading Firmware at the Speed of We-Need-it-Yesterday August 25th, 2014
- Tandem Lighting Setups Using SpeedCycler On A Recent SI Photo Shoot June 3rd, 2014
- Paul Souders + PocketWizard radios + Grizzlies = Awesome May 20th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop