In her post, Bergerson relays her relates her attempts to recreate McNally’s photo and off-camera flash work. Using a Nikon D700, she incorporated a PocketWizard MiniTT1, a FlexTT5, and an AC3 ZoneController.
- MiniTT1 & FlexTT5 now TTL compatible with Nikon D750 & SB500 as well as the Canon 7D Mark II February 26th, 2015
- On-Camera Flash versus Off-Camera Flash: Part 1 November 26th, 2014
- Jaime de Diego Freezes His Subjects in Their Tracks November 19th, 2014
- Dealing with things out of your control…Mountain bike photo shoot via Keith Pytlinski October 23rd, 2014
- Webinar: An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits October 13th, 2014
- Upgrading Firmware at the Speed of We-Need-it-Yesterday August 25th, 2014
- Tandem Lighting Setups Using SpeedCycler On A Recent SI Photo Shoot June 3rd, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop