Colorado-based shooter David Tejada does some outstanding corporate imagery for Fortune 500 corporations around the world. Whether hanging out of a chopper doing aerials or a few thousand feet down in a coal mine, David also has something every corporate shooter needs: an outgoing personality and the ability to understand and tell the client’s story via dramatic photos. Like many of our PW blogsters, David uses a lot of little strobes, located in strategic places. He tells you how to do it in his class. Check out his work and see where 22 years of experience can lead.
- Upgrading Firmware at the Speed of We-Need-it-Yesterday August 25th, 2014
- Tandem Lighting Setups Using SpeedCycler On A Recent SI Photo Shoot June 3rd, 2014
- Paul Souders + PocketWizard radios + Grizzlies = Awesome May 20th, 2014
- The New Technology Alliance between Bowens, PocketWizard, and Sekonic May 13th, 2014
- PocketWizard Online Rebate (US Only) May – June May 1st, 2014
- Cheng Han Pursues His Inner Captain Nemo April 11th, 2014
- Making Smaller Voices Heard in an Ever Noisier World March 17th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop