…begins with a single step. Atlanta-based photographer Zack Arias started out to be a photographer but instead ended up heavily in debt, nearly ruining his family. So he took a steady “day job” and two years later, like the Phoenix, rose out of the ashes and made a successful go of it this time. Besides running a successful photo business centered around the music industry, he runs a unique workshop on “minimalist photography” that’s sold out months in advance. We ran across him on Flickr with an amazing photo, showing his strobe going off (via Pocket Wizard, of course) a looong way off, up in Alaska in the Chugach Range. Check it out!
- Upgrading Firmware at the Speed of We-Need-it-Yesterday August 25th, 2014
- Tandem Lighting Setups Using SpeedCycler On A Recent SI Photo Shoot June 3rd, 2014
- Paul Souders + PocketWizard radios + Grizzlies = Awesome May 20th, 2014
- The New Technology Alliance between Bowens, PocketWizard, and Sekonic May 13th, 2014
- PocketWizard Online Rebate (US Only) May – June May 1st, 2014
- Cheng Han Pursues His Inner Captain Nemo April 11th, 2014
- Making Smaller Voices Heard in an Ever Noisier World March 17th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop