PocketWizard user Moose Peterson has not only been blogging about our gear for some time now, but he’s also ramping up for a new round of workshops. The above photo of Alvin was taken via remote camera triggering with PocketWizard Plus III radio triggers.
Offering instruction on everything from photographing “big game to the smallest rock,” Peterson has been churning out satisfied students for years. If you’re in California or feel like traveling there, here’s some of his upcoming workshop offerings.
- Photoshop for Shooters – Mammoth Lakes, CA April 27-28
- Mono Lake – Mammoth Lakes, CA May 17-19
- Short Lens Course – Mammoth Lakes, CA 22-23 June
- Photo Bi$ – Mammoth Lakes, CA 13-14 July
- Photoshop for Shooters – Mammoth Lakes, CA 28-29 Sept
- Mono Lake – Mammoth Lakes, CA 19-20 Oct
- Short Lens Course – Mammoth Lakes, CA 2-3 November