For years, the team of developers and engineers at LPA Design, the company behind the PocketWizard brand of photo products, lived in a growing maze of offices on the second floor of a small strip mall. The sound of doors banging shut as people moved about was continuous. This was not a space outsiders were invited to and the few who did visit over the years were left mostly with a memory of the smell of the sandwich shop below. It was time for a move.
- Jaime de Diego Freezes His Subjects in Their Tracks November 19th, 2014
- Dealing with things out of your control…Mountain bike photo shoot via Keith Pytlinski October 23rd, 2014
- Webinar: An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits October 13th, 2014
- Upgrading Firmware at the Speed of We-Need-it-Yesterday August 25th, 2014
- Tandem Lighting Setups Using SpeedCycler On A Recent SI Photo Shoot June 3rd, 2014
- Paul Souders + PocketWizard radios + Grizzlies = Awesome May 20th, 2014
- The New Technology Alliance between Bowens, PocketWizard, and Sekonic May 13th, 2014
Tell Us Your Story
Want to learn more?
Other Cool Stuff
Tag CloudAC3 ZoneController behind the scenes Ben Von Wong Bob Carey Chris Garrison contest ControlTL Dave Schmidt environmental portraiture Firmware FlexTT5 Fstoppers how-to HyperSync Joe Brady Joe McNally Keith Pytlinski Making Waves mark wallace MiniTT1 MultiMAX mwtour news nikon off-camera flash Plus II Plus III PlusX PocketWizard portrait photography PowerST4 press release product photography remote camera triggering Review Sekonic speedlight sports photography strobist The Tutu Project video Webinar Wedding Photography wireless triggering Workshop